Call 1-877-505-4346 to talk to a cord blood specialist from Xytex.
Office Headquarters: Augusta & Atlanta, GA Lab Locations: Augusta & Atlanta, GA Service Areas: All US States
Accreditation: ISO/9001, AABB in progress
Total 1st Year Cost: $1,525 (with promo code)
Annual Storage Fee: $100 (15% discount avail. – see promo section below)
Special Promotions & Discounts
- Total first year cost equals $1,525 (discount code (BCB.ORG), includes first year storage). Pricing includes all of the base costs of enrollment, processing, blood work, testing, collections, physician compliance, and shipping. Price last updated in March 2010.
- Pay for 18 years of storage fees up front and receive a 15% discount as well as lock in storage fees at the $100 rate for 18 years.
- Free services for OB professionals. Physicians, Nurses, Midwives, and OBPA’s.
- Discounts available to military, existing Xytex clients, and many others. When calling, ask for the latest promotions from Xytex.
Xytex Cord Blood Bank is a member of Xytex International, Ltd family of services and has more than 35 years experience in cryogenic storage and tissue banking. The late Dr. Armand M. Karow, the founder of Xytex, was an internationally recognized cryobiologist. Dr. Karow’s expertise in Cryo-preservation contributed significantly to lifesaving procedures for thousands. Xytex Cryo has assisted many families around the globe to store thousands of cell and tissue samples. Xytex owns and operates their processing and storage facilities, located in Augusta, GA. Being part of one of the world’s oldest and largest cryobanks, Xytex has earned the respect and recommendations of reproductive specialists around the world.
Xytex Cord Blood Bank is a subsidiary of Xytex Tissue Storage, which is part of Xytex International Ltd. Cryogenic storage for reproductive purposes has been provided since 1975. Xytex also conducts research and has an international medical advisory board.
Why Customers Choose Xytex Cord Blood Bank
Respected and Recommended: A recent survey conducted at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine annual meeting found that a majority of reproductive specialists would recommend Xytex to their patients.
Experience: As a member of Xytex International, Ltd, Xytex Cord Blood Bank is backed by 35 years of cryogenic storage and tissue banking.
Quality: Xytex operates their own dedicated laboratory where cord blood is processed in a controlled sterile environment by licensed clinical laboratory technologists, using the most modern techniques, & equipment. Xytex is FDA approved and Xytex Corporation has achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification (International Organization for Standardization), becoming one of only 1,200 organizations in the United States to be certified in 2005.
Xytex Cord Blood Banking Services
- Offering the lowest payment plans in the industry – as low as $30/month available through Medicalfinancing.com. Other financial options available, including free interest financing, and other long term financing plans.
- Operates their own dedicated laboratory.
- Collection method: Gravity drip into a blood bag.
- Processing Method: Red cell depletion.
- Storage: Collection bags in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen.
- During final preparation, stem Cells are tested for CD34+ count.
- Clinical education specialists are on staff at Xytex to answer any questions you or your physician may have.