Call 1-800-804-6703 to talk to a cord blood specialist from The Genesis Bank
Office Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN Lab Location: Indianapolis, IN Service Areas: All States
Accreditation: AABB Total 1st Year Cost: $1,275 Annual Storage Fee: $125
Why Customers Choose The Genesis Bank
- A world-recognized scientific and medical staff
- A fully licensed and FDA registered laboratory, owned and operated by The Genesis Bank
- State of the art processing facilities with 24 hour alarm monitoring
- Personalized service 24 hours a day
- Easy-to-use collection systems – standard bag collection
- Assistance with coordinating pick up of your child’s cord blood.
- Affordable payment options
- Processing method – “Closed bag” method
The Genesis Bank has been banking cord blood as a clinical blood center since July of 2004. The Genesis Bank’s parent company, General BioTechnology LLC, has been developing improved cryopreservation and storage of umbilical cord blood stem cells since October of 1997.
Genesis bank was created by collaboration between physicians and scientists who specialize in cord blood therapies, neonatal medicine, and cell and tissue preservation. Genesis bank has a technological base of extensive research in these specific areas to offer high quality service to its clients for the successful banking of cord blood. The Genesis bank meets the most stringent regulations of all states requiring licensing for processing and storing cord blood stem cells. Genesis bank provides 24-hour service, state-of-the-art facilities, assistance with coordination of your child’s cord blood pick up, and a world recognized scientific medical staff.